With Dundalk Credit Union
Dundalk Credit Union will shortly celebrate its 50th anniversary and so to commence the celebrations we are having a competition inviting you to tell your story as to how a loan from Dundalk Credit Union has helped you to achieve your dreams through the years.
Stories can be captured through a video, photograph or written short story.
For example, a story may include a photo, video or written story of a family holiday, graduation, home improvements or any dream which we have helped you to achieve over the years. We encourage you to be as creative as possible in sharing your dreams whatever they may be.
A Prize of €500 will be given to the best story.
To enter on Facebook simply tag @DundalkCreditUnion and use the hashtag #DreamBigDundalk or hand deliver / post your entry into Dundalk Credit Union, Market Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
“Dream Big with Dundalk Credit Union” Competition Rules
Terms and Conditions:
1. Dundalk Credit Union are inviting members to tell their story as to how a loan from Dundalk Credit Union has helped them to achieve their dreams. Stories can be captured through a video, photograph or written short story. Examples include but are not limited to photos, videos or written stories related to a holiday, new car, graduation, wedding or home improvements. Members are encouraged to be as creative as possible in sharing their dreams.
2. Video entries must be a maximum of 90 seconds in duration.
3. Testimonials must be a maximum of 300 words and either typed or handwritten in block capitals.
4. All entries submitted directly via Facebook must use #DreamBigDundalk and tag @dundalkcreditunion in the post.
5. The competition will run from 19th October until the 1st December 2017.
6. All entries will automatically become property of Dundalk Credit Union and may be displayed on all marketing activities including but not restricted to: social media, newspapers, signage, radio, magazines, flyers and inhouse materials.
7. All entrants agree to the use of their names and photographs and or video for publicity purposes.
8. A prize of €500 will be awarded to the best entry.