- > Join Online
Dundalk Credit Union are delighted to offer a Fully Online Member Joining Journey. This means you can now verify your ID, register your details, upload your documentation remotely, anytime, anywhere.
In order to make the joining process as fast and as easy as possible, please review the information below before completing your online membership application:
- You are eligible to join Dundalk Credit Union, once you share the common bond of residence, employment or education within the Dundalk Municipal District Area.
- The online application for becoming a member of Dundalk Credit Union is strictly for applicant(s) of 16 years of age and over.
- You can save the application process as you go and can update the application up to 14 days after you have saved it. Please take note of the reference number, as this reference number will be required to add additional information.
- Upload all of the required documents.
- In order for us to process your application, all sections of your application must be complete.
Online Joining Steps – A Guide:
Before You Begin
- Ensure that you have a current, in date, form of photographic ID (Driver’s Licence/Passport)
- We cannot accept Green Social Services Card/Public Services as Proof of ID.
- Name(s) and photograph on snapshot and ID must match the applicant.
Step 1 – ID Verification Screen
- Tick both consent/confirmation boxes to start the ID Verification Journey – this is a simple process and only takes a few minutes to complete.
- You will be required to take a photo of your Form of ID – for example – this is the front of your licence with your photo or the photo page on your passport.
- Once you are happy with the image, click Upload
- Once uploaded successfully, the next step is to verify your ID using the camera on your phone or device – you will be asked to Look Right, Look Down, etc.
- Once completed and verified, you will then move to the next step – register your details
Step 2 – Online Registration Form
Upload Your Proof of Address Document
All documents for Proof of Address must be in your name and dated within the last 6 months. e.g. Utility Bill, Bank Statement, Government Issued Documentation.
Upload Your Proof of PPS Number (Personal Public Service Number)
You will find this on a Payslip, Medical Card or E111 Card (now an EHIC) or correspondence from the tax office. We cannot accept Green Social Services Card/Public Services as Proof of PPSN.
Step 3 – Submit Application
You will see a message displayed on screen to let you know the application has been successfully submitted.
Step 4 – Email Verification
You will receive an email that tells you your application will be reviewed and you will be informed of the outcome in due course. The email will contain an App Ref No, we advise you to keep this for future reference.
A Step By Step Guide
We have created the video below to guide you through the steps of becoming a member online.
Ready to Go? Begin your Member Joining Journey Here