- > CU Online
Dundalk Credit Union
Dundalk Credit Union
CU Online provides you with the same excellent customer service you expect from Dundalk Credit Union. Now you can use our services anytime, anywhere – on your laptop, tablet or mobile.
Watch the video below which guides you through the process of registering for CU Online.
After you register for CU Online you can also download our new Dundalk Credit Union Mobile App
Our new mobile app makes banking from your phone, tablet or mobile device easier than ever and enables you to do the following:
- Switch between accounts
- Switch between balances
- Check balances (shares and loans)
- View transaction history
- Create a payee
- Make a payment
- Upload document
- Update personal details
With the new Dundalk Credit Union app you can also set up the TouchID function which allows you to log in through fingerprint or face recognition, eliminating the need for you to remember a password and pin to log in.
Before you get started on the Dundalk Credit Union app you will need to have your CU Online account set up. See steps below for how to register for CU Online.
Watch the below video for guidance on setting up the Dundalk Credit Union mobile app.
CU Online Features
- 24/7 access to your accounts
- View and print balances and transactions
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
- Receive electronic payments directly to your account eg wage payments, social welfare payment
- Pay and transfer to any SEPA compliant account
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds to other Credit Union accounts
Register In 3 Easy Steps
CU Online Registration Process
1. Become a member of Dundalk CU
Joining our credit union is easy and we’d love to welcome you as a member. You can now Join Online or call into one of our offices and bring the following forms of identification with you.
2. Complete the Form
How to complete the online Registration Form
- Step 1 – Create a User Name
- Step 2 – Enter Your Account Number
- Step 3 – Enter Your Personal Details
- Step 4 – Enter Your Email Address
- Step 5 – Create a Password
3. Receive your PIN by SMS
Once you complete the online form we will process your application and send you a pin by SMS so you can start using your CU Online account.
If you lose your username you can have it reissued to you from a link on the log in page. If you lose your password or PIN please contact the Credit Union.
Yes. We are part of the SEPA payments system and as a result you can send credit transfers to any valid IBAN and BIC in the SEPA region.
Yes. You can pay a once off bill to an IBAN and BIC or set up a reoccuring payment to your creditor.