- > Personal Loan
How to apply for a loan?
We aim to provide a response to loan applications on the same day. However, some applications may take longer. If you are not a member of Dundalk Credit Union, you can become a member and apply for a loan on the same day.
If you are considering a loan and would like to find out how much you could borrow, check out our easy to use Loan Calculator to work out a loan term and repayment that suits your budget.
Our loans can be used for a wide range of purposes
- Home improvements or repairs – You can use a personal loan to finance home renovations or repairs, such as fixing a leaky roof or installing a new kitchen.
- Debt consolidation – If you have multiple monthly outgoings with high interest rates, you can use a Switch & Save Loan to consolidate those debts into a single, more manageable monthly payment.
- Emergency expenses – If you have unexpected expenses, such as a medical bill or car repair, a personal loan can help you cover those costs.
- Big purchases – You can use a personal loan to make a big purchase, such as a new car or computer.
- Education expenses – If you or a family member is pursuing higher education, you can use a special rate Education Loan to pay for tuition, books, and other related expenses.
- Wedding expenses – If you are planning a wedding, a personal loan can help you cover the costs of the venue, catering, and other expenses.
- No hidden fees
- No penalty for early loan repayment
- Online access to your account 24/7 with our Mobile Banking App CU Online
- You can become a member and apply for a loan on the same day
- Loans and savings are insured at no extra cost (T&Cs apply)
- Check out our Loan Calculator for an amount and term that suits your budget.
Competitive Interest Rates
Personalised service – Our friendly and experienced team will provide you with guide you through the loan application process.
It’s important to note that the specific purposes for which you can use a personal loan may vary depending on the terms of the loan. It’s always a good idea to read the loan documents carefully and ask any questions you may have before applying for a personal loan.
Dundalk Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.