- > Welcome
You have Been Redirected to www.dundalkcu.ie
As of 22nd July 2020, Cuchullain Credit Union formally joined Dundalk Credit Union.
On behalf of everyone on our team, we wish to extend a warm welcome to all members who have transferred from Cuchullain Credit Union and are now members of Dundalk Credit Union.
The following extended Dundalk Credit Union services will be now be available for members of Cuchullain Credit Union:
- Monthly Members Car & Cash Draw open to all members, over 18, for only €1 per week
- Both branches now opened 6 days per week in both Market Street and Ramparts offices
- Opening hours:
- 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 10:30am to 5:00pm on Wednesday
- 9:30am to 4:00pm on Saturdays
- Fully Integrated Online Facilities including Joining, Loan Application, Car Draw & CU Online (Our 24/7 Online Account Access)
- ATM service available on Market Street
- Mortgage loans now available
- Home Insurance now available through Peopl. Insurance
As a member of Dundalk Credit Union, you will also play an integral role in:
- Our Annual Community Support Fund, benefiting organisations and activities within our wider community
- Educating our children and grandchildren to make sound financial and wellbeing decisions through our established and successful Schools Programme
- Our Community Partnership with Dundalk FC and Louth GAA, Stronger Together
Dundalk Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative that provides a range of financial services to our community. Established in 1968, our core purpose is to deliver financial independence, wellbeing and opportunity for our members and to support the development of a stronger, more sustainable community and economy in our region.